Jau esi narys? Prisijunk:
Vartotojo vardas:
Slaptažodis:

Įprasta registracija:
Vartotojo vardas:
Slaptažodis: (bent 6 simboliai)
Pakartokite slaptažodį:
El. pašto adresas: (reikės patvirtinti)

Patinka? Spausk ir pridėk prie mėgstamų!

Puslapiai: 1
Susijusi muzika: pasirinkti
PERŽIŪRĖTI
RAŠYTI
Suraskite ir pridėkite norimus kūrinius, albumus arba grupes:

Patvirtinti
Isa
2014 m. balandžio 15 d. 07:19:02 2014-04-15 07:22:15

b. 1965, Coburg, Germany. Friedmann is one of the more intriguing figures operating in electronic music. He has listed German progressive rock, Gary Numan, Iron Maiden and Tangerine Dream as early influences. However, his life seems to have been irrevocably changed by childhood experiments with a cassette player and he has previously quoted Andy Warhol’s maxim that: ‘The acquisition of my tape recorder really finished whatever emotional life I might have had. But I was glad to see it go.’

Friedmann named his own label Nonplace, as a metaphor for where he sees himself in the music industry. The concept behind the label, he says, is to mess around with genres. Claiming that ‘Identity is the enemy because I don’t want to get stuck in a certain style’, the Cologne-based artist has scattered his personality through a series of aliases and alter-egos. He has released music as Drome, Gummibox, SMC (Some More Crime), Nonplace Urban Field, Flanger, the Nu Dub Players, Burnt Friedman and even - though he claims to dislike it when artists use their own name - Bernd Friedmann. The musician, however, refuses to define or pigeon hole any of his monikers. Rather he says this multiplex of identities is an inevitable consequence of the invention of a concept for each of his releases, with each new idea necessitating a new label. Alongside his multitude of identities (he also records with Atom Heart as Flanger, and David Sylvian and Steve Jansen as Nine Horses), Friedmann creates his own curious fictions and elaborately constructed biographies. The Nu Dub Players release Just Landed (2000) was supposedly a live album recorded in a South American club; in truth it took Friedmann almost three years to complete in a studio. Though the methodology may often be esoteric (he has sampled the sound of a ballerina cracking her back and played live using five MiniDisc players) and his intent often quirky (1996’s Leisure Zones was created because he wanted to record something he could fall asleep to and included the recommendation that it be played at a volume ‘approximating the throb of traffic’), Friedmann’s recordings are often beguiling and always fascinating.

His studio and on-stage partnership with Jaki Liebezeit, the former drummer of CAN (recently voted in the top 5 drummersfor alternative music of all time in SPIN magazine in the US), now dates back 13 years; the two musicians have developed pioneering electronic-acoustic music over that period. On the strenght of their craft and universal musical vocabulary they have conciously distanced themselves from the traditional formulas of western european and anglo-american music. Their recordings and work should be seen as intermediate phases in an on-going process. 

https://burntfriedman.com/records/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-iz12aJl5U&list=PL602B081C7DC9605A

https://pleer.com/search?q=burnt+friedman

ir posūkis į kitą temą - Jaki Liebezeit - tikslus kaip šveicariškas laikrodis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdHNGyB3Igg

Atsakyti
Puslapiai: 1
Į viršų
Susijusi muzika: pasirinkti
PERŽIŪRĖTI
RAŠYTI

Copyright 2001-2024 music.lt. Visos teisės saugomos. Kopijuoti be autorių sutikimo draudžiama.

Šiuo metu vertiname

Afiša Afiša

Užsiregistruok ir vertink!

Artimiausi įvykiai

Kas vyksta?

Daugiau

Pokalbių dėžutė

00:10 - edzkaa1
Nu ką, nemaža tikimybė, kad vistik My Dying Bride nebus Kilkim Žaibu, atšaukė beveik visus šių metų pasirodymus. Tik organizatoriai kažkaip neskuba pranešti ir toliau reklamuoja..
20:28 - Silentist
SVEIKI tiek kad net KUKU
10:43 - Arunazz
sVEIKI
15:00 - WeeT
Atsinaujino TOP 40!
Atsinaujino LT TOP 30!
09:40 - Silentist
guess I did make my name out of my drumming, and I have the big drum sets, and I'm doing all these crazy, odd-time signatures, so, yeah, I guess drumming was very important to what made me popular.

Mike Portnoy
18:43 - Arunazz
SVEIKI
16:33 - Silentist
Tamsa pasitraukia ir paukštis pakyla, Respublika įveikia tylą. Us tave ir us draugus - virs nakties sviesus dangus (old spice)
Atsinaujino TOP 40!
Atsinaujino LT TOP 30!
Daugiau  

Informacija

Šiuo metu naršo narių: 1
  Neregistruotų vartotojų: 411
  Iš viso užsiregistravę: 73333
  Naujausias narys: irving54x
  Šiandien apsilankė: 122176