Vartotojo vardas:
Slaptažodis:

Įprasta registracija:
Vartotojo vardas:
Slaptažodis: (bent 6 simboliai)
Pakartokite slaptažodį:
El. pašto adresas: (reikės patvirtinti)

Dienos Albumas

Patinka? Spausk ir pridėk prie mėgstamų!

Puslapiai: 123456
Susijusi muzika: pasirinkti
PERŽIŪRĖTI
RAŠYTI
Suraskite ir pridėkite norimus kūrinius, albumus arba grupes:

Patvirtinti
Very_crazy_enough
2017 m. balandžio 16 d. 18:24:23 2017-04-16 18:53:26

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „bruford summer“

Bruford si riuni` poi agli Yes e per qualche anno sembro` pago di quella "pensione" da dinosauro del progressive-rock. Il primo segnale di irrequietezza fuIf Summer Had Its Ghosts (DGM, 1997), registrato in trio con il chitarrista jazz Ralph Towner e il bassista jazz Eddie Gomez (notevole la title-track). Bruford e Tony Levin, ovvero la sezione ritmica dei King Crimson, accompagnati da David Torn alla chitarra e Chris Botti alla tromba, diedero poi vita agli Upper Extremities (DGM, 1998), con Original Sin

Bruford, Bill [UK]

Discography With Yes:Yes (69)Time and a Word (70)The Yes Album (71)Fragile (72)Close to the Edge (72)

With King Crimson:Lark's Tongues in Aspic (73)Starless and Bible Black (74)Red (74)USA (75, Live)Discipline (81)Beat (82)Three of a Perfect Pair (84)VROOM (94, EP)THRAK (95)B'Boom (95, Live)THRaKaTTaK (96, Live)

With Bruford (the band):Feels Good To Me (77)One of a Kind (79)The Bruford Tapes (79, Live)Gradually Going Tornado (80)Master Strokes (86, Compilation, also includes some cuts from Flags)

With Patrick Moraz:Music For Piano and Drums (83)Moraz/Bruford: Flags (85, re-released in 2005 w/ bonus tracks)

With Bill Bruford's Earthworks:Earthworks (87)Dig? (89)All Heaven Broke Loose (91)Stamping Ground (93, Live)Heavenly Bodies (97)If Summer Had Its Ghosts (98)A Part and Yet Apart (99)The Sound of Surprise (01)Footloose and Fancy Free (02, Live)Random Acts of Happiness (04, Live)Earthworks Underground Orchestra (06, Live, merger of Earthworks and Dean Street Underground Orchestra)

Just a few other albums:Seconds Out (77, Live, w/ Genesis)U.K. (78, w/ UK)Anderson Bruford Wakeman and Howe (89, w/ AWBH)An Evening of Yes Music Plus (93, w/ AWBH)Bruford Levin Upper Extremities (BLUE) (99)BLUE Nights (99?, Live)Every Step a Dance, Every Word a Song (04, w/ Michiel Borstlap)

2017 m. balandžio 16 d. 18:08:22 2017-04-16 18:49:58

Boston bassist Tony Levin became a valiant session-man during the 1970s (Paul Simon, Peter Gabriel), began recording with Mike Mainieri's tribal free-jazz experiment White Elephant (NYC Records, 1972) and was inducted in King Crimsonin 1981.  While continuing both as a Fripp foot soldier and as a deluxe legionnaire for Robbie Robertson, Laurie Anderson and others, Levin launched his solo career.

World Diary (Papa Bear, 1995) is, as the title implies, a survey of world-music that couples Levin's bass and Chapman stick with all sorts of ethnic instruments. The album surveys chamber jazz (I Cry to the Dolphined Sea) and progressive-rock (Etude in the Key of Guildford, with Bruford on drums), but its core is represented by the timbric pairing of two or three instruments: a duo with Indian violinist Shankar (Chasms), a duo with Brian Yamakoshi on koto (The Sound of Goodbye), a duo with Ayub Ogada on nyatiti and vocals (The Train), a trio with Brian Yamakoshi on koto and Jerry Marotta on percussions (We Stand in Sapphire Silence), a trio with Manu Katche on drums and Levon Minassian on doudouk (La Tristesse Amoureuse de la Nuit), two orgies with the Nexus percussion ensemble (Espresso & the Bed of Nails and Heat), etc.

From the Caves of the Iron Mountain (Papa Bear, 1997) is even better, thanks to the two collaborators: bamboo flutist Steve Gorn and drummer Jerry Marotta.

Bruford Levin Upper Extremities (Papa Bear, 1998) is a quartet with drummer Bill Bruford, guitarist David Torn and trumpeter Chris Botti.

Levin formed another supergroup with drummer Terry Bozzio and guitarist Steve Stevens, but the resulting albums, Black Light Syndrome (Magna Carta, 1997) and Situation Dangerous (Magna Carta, 2000), are not up to their fame.

Levin also plays in a Jordan Rudess-led Dream Theater side project that released Liquid Tension Experiment (Magna Carta, 1998) and Liquid Tension Experiment 2 (Magna Carta, 2000).

Waters of Eden (Narada, 2000) and Pieces of Sun(Narada, 2001), both with  Jerry Marotta on drums and Larry Fast on synthesizer, blended fusion jazz, progressive-rock and new-age music.

Levin, Tony [USA]

Discography A complete Tony Levin discography would be nearly impossible. Here I list only his "main" Progressive albums. For a more complete list, see Tony's web site.

Solo/Headline Albums:World Diary (96)From The Caves of the Iron Mountain (97, w/ Gorn and Marotta)Black Light Syndrome (97, w/ Bozzio Levin Stevens)Bruford Levin Upper Extremities (BLUE) (99)BLUE Nights (99?, Live)Waters of Eden (00)Situation Dangerous (00, w/ Bozzio Levin Stevens )Pieces of the Sun (02, w/ The Tony Levin Band)Resonator (06, w/ The Tony Levin Band)

With King Crimson:Discipline (81)Beat (82)Three of a Perfect Pair (84)Vroom (94)Thrak (94)B'Boom (95, Official Bootleg Live)THRaKaTTaK (96)King Crimson on Broadway (96)

With Peter Gabriel:Peter Gabriel (77, Car)Peter Gabriel (78, Scratch)Peter Gabriel (80, Melt)Ein Deutsches Album (80, Melt with German lyrics)Security (82)Plays Live (83)Birdy (Soundtrack) (85)So (86)Us (92)Secret World Live (94)Up (02)

Other Progressive and related:Exposure (79) - with Robert FrippMomentary Lapse of Reason (87, w/ Pink Floyd)Strange Angels (89, w/ Laurie Anderson)Anderson Bruford Wakeman and Howe (89, w/ ABWH)Union (91, w/ Yes)An Evening of Yes Music Plus (93, w/ ABWH)Watcher Of The Skies (96, w/ Steve Hackett)Liquid Tension Experiment (98, w/ most of Dream Theater)Liquid Tension Experiment 2 (99, w/ most of Dream Theater)

2017 m. balandžio 16 d. 17:07:32 2017-04-16 18:47:00

Per Patrick Moraz (Charisma, 1976), suo capolavoro, assoldò dei percussionisti brasiliani. Nell'ouverture di Impact i mellotron e i sintetizzatori stendono lenzuoli di elettronica tragica sul frenetico pulsare delle percussioni, mentre le dissonanze del pianoforte creano suspence snervanti. Caracollando fra carillon sudamericani (Cachaca) e marce barocche (Intermezzo), il disco approda a uno stile elettronico che ricorda quello virulento e clownesco di Todd Rundgren (Indoors) e sconfina nell'hard-rock (Rise And Fall). I brani si gonfiano a dismisura, carichi di elettricità e di nevrosi, propulsi da un'energia incontenibile. Se gli spunti melodici ricordano un po' troppo gli Yes, è la ritmica paradossale a dare un senso a questa musica.

Moraz, Patrick [UK]

Discography Solo albums:Story Of  (75)Out In The Sun (77)Patrick Moraz III (78)Coexistence (84, aka Libertate, w/ Pan Pipe player Syrinx)Timecode (84)Future Memories Live On TV (84)Future Memories II (84)Future Memories I & II (84)Human Interface (87)Libertate (89, re-release of Coexistence with all rights given to "Terre des Hommes", a charity organization based in Geneva)Windows Of Time (94)PM in Princeton (CD & video) (95)Resonance (00)ESP (03)Change of Space (09)

With Mainhorse:Mainhorse (71)

With Refugee:Refugee (74)

With Yes:Relayer (74)Yesshows (80)Yesyears (91, box set)Yesstory (92)

With Moraz/Bruford:Music For Piano and Drums (83)Flags (85)

With The Moody Blues:Long Distance Voyager (81)The Present (83)Voices in the Sky (85, Compilation)The Other Side of Life (86)Sur La Mer (88)Legend of a Band (90, Compilation)Keys of the Kingdom (91)

2017 m. balandžio 1 d. 21:09:22

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „yva berniukams“

2017 m. balandžio 1 d. 17:09:17

Fat Freddy's Drop - Hope For A Generation (2005)

Image result for Fat Freddy's Drop - Hope For A Generation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TYnoYl1JfY&t=12s

Atsakyti
4Blackberry
2017 m. kovo 27 d. 20:15:26 2017-03-27 20:16:07

This sh*t is good {#}

2017 m. kovo 21 d. 22:36:13

jau kelinta diena - Depeche Mode - Spirit.

Atsakyti
Isa
2017 m. kovo 20 d. 10:28:07

fonui -

Possession (B. Laswell) - Off World One (1996)

Image result for possessions off world one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiuNtWxGWBM

Atsakyti
Silentist
2017 m. kovo 13 d. 20:36:32

šiandien daugiausia kartų klausiausi paskutinio BT albumo:

Susijęs vaizdas

jis primena BT - This Binary Universe, o tiksliau yra jo tęsinys

2017 m. kovo 13 d. 17:33:56 2017-03-13 17:38:45

Image result for Nana, Nelson Angelo, Novelli (1974)     Image result for Baden Powell - Tristeza On Guitar (1966)

Nana, Nelson Angelo, Novelli (1974)                              

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiZ3peyYlWE 

Baden Powell - Tristeza On Guitar (1966)                                       

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPOyKbFPcCE&spfreload=1

Atsakyti
Silentist
2017 m. kovo 8 d. 15:19:37

Susijęs vaizdas

2017 m. kovo 8 d. 13:32:59 2017-03-13 17:36:54

Don Cherry - Brown Sugar (1975)

Image result for Don Cherry / Brown Rice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS8PK53DYGA&t=398s

/

Chico Hamilton - Peregrinations (1975)

Image result for Chico Hamilton - Peregrinations (1975)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3EUVFB7NUw

Atsakyti
Alvydas1
2017 m. kovo 4 d. 08:59:05

Naujas, visai šviežias Persefonealbumas Aathma. 2017 vasario 24.

Stiprus momentinis poveikis.

2017 m. vasario 28 d. 20:54:39

Susijęs vaizdas

2017 m. vasario 23 d. 22:51:22

Goran Bregovic - Ederlezi (1998)

Atsakyti
Isa
2017 m. sausio 19 d. 14:02:03
Silentist
2017 m. sausio 17 d. 18:16:37

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „Norwegian Rain lanz“

ir

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausą „spring carousel“

2017 m. sausio 16 d. 11:35:54

THE NEAL MORSE BAND: THE SIMILITUDE OF A DREAM - Albumas pirmoje prog archive ir prog report čartų eilutėse 2016 / Nors albumas išėjo lapkritį, liko nepastebėtas, nes Spotify dar jo neturi. Ieškodamas Portnojaus puslapiuose naujienų, užsiroviau ant šio giganto - darbo bus ne mažiau kaip su DT Astonishing.

2017 m. sausio 14 d. 14:18:57

Recorded at The Old Granary in South Norfolk, the 15-track collection ranges from landmark David Bowie hits ‘Life on Mars’, which Wakeman recorded the original piano parts for, and ‘Space Oddity’ to which he contributed mellotron; through The BeatlesYes and Led Zeppelin; to classical pieces composed by Debussy and Tchaikovsky.

2017 m. sausio 6 d. 22:57:58

Hammock  - Kenotic (2005)

Atsakyti
Puslapiai: 123456
Į viršų
Susijusi muzika: pasirinkti
PERŽIŪRĖTI
RAŠYTI

Copyright 2001-2017 music.lt. Visos teisės saugomos. Kopijuoti be autorių sutikimo draudžiama.

Šiuo metu vertiname

Carol in A Club Carol in A Club

Užsiregistruok ir vertink!

Artimiausi įvykiai

Kas vyksta?

Daugiau

Pokalbių dėžutė

15:00 - WeeT
Atsinaujino TOP 40!
15:00 - WeeT
Atsinaujino LT TOP 30!
20:33 - 4Blackberry
yes
18:12 - Alvydas1