Jau esi narys? Prisijunk:
Vartotojo vardas:
Slaptažodis:

Įprasta registracija:
Vartotojo vardas:
Slaptažodis: (bent 6 simboliai)
Pakartokite slaptažodį:
El. pašto adresas: (reikės patvirtinti)

Patinka? Spausk ir pridėk prie mėgstamų!

Puslapiai: 1
Susijusi muzika: pasirinkti
PERŽIŪRĖTI
RAÅ YTI
Suraskite ir pridėkite norimus kūrinius, albumus arba grupes:

Patvirtinti
metalikas
2014 m. balandžio 22 d. 11:27:04

Mingus Ah Um ir The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady man asmeniskai vieni geriausiu jazz'o albumu suvis. Mingus'a sunku palyginti su kuom nors. 

Atsakyti
Isa
2014 m. balandžio 22 d. 06:54:16 2014-04-22 06:57:00

Mingus’ legacy is notable: he is ranked among the finest composers and performers in jazz, and recorded many highly regarded albums. Dozens of musicians passed through his bands and later went on to impressive careers. His songs - though melodic and distinctive - are not often recorded by later musicians, due in part to their unconventional nature. Mingus was also influential and creative as a bandleader, recruiting talented and sometimes little-known artists whom he assembled into unconventional and revealing configurations.

Nearly as well known as his ambitious music was Mingus’ often fearsome temperament, which earned him the nickname “The Angry Man of Jazzâ€. His refusal to compromise his musical integrity led to many onstage explosions, though it has been argued that his temper also grew from a need to vent frustration. Ironically, a perfect show could irritate him by closing this outlet.

Mingus was prone to depression. He tended to have brief periods of extreme creative activity, intermixed with fairly long periods of greatly decreased output.

Most of Mingus’s music retained the hot and soulful feel of hard bop and drew heavily from black gospel music while sometimes drawing on elements of Third Stream Jazz and free jazz. Yet Mingus avoided categorization, forging his own brand of music that fused tradition with unique and unexplored realms of jazz. Mingus focused on collective improvisation, similar to the old New Orleans Jazz parades, paying particular attention to how each band member interacted with the group as a whole. In creating his bands, Mingus looked not only at the skills of the available musicians, but also their personalities. He strived to create unique music to be played by unique musicians.

Due to his brilliant writing for mid-size ensembles - and his catering to and emphasising the strengths of the musicians in his groups - Mingus is often considered the heir apparent to Duke Ellington, for whom he expressed unqualified admiration.  

Atsakyti
Puslapiai: 1
Į viršų
Susijusi muzika: pasirinkti
PERŽIŪRĖTI
RAÅ YTI

Copyright 2001-2024 music.lt. Visos teisės saugomos. Kopijuoti be autorių sutikimo draudžiama.

Å iuo metu vertiname

Omega (LT) Omega (LT)

Užsiregistruok ir vertink!

Artimiausi įvykiai

Kas vyksta?

Silentist mÄ—gsta Rough Boy
Kogqr mÄ—gsta Rough Boy
malia mÄ—gsta Mono arba stereo
juozasp mÄ—gsta Leprous dainÄ… Dare You
juozasp mÄ—gsta Leprous dainÄ… Phantom Pain
juozasp mÄ—gsta Leprous dainÄ… Passing
einaras13 mÄ—gsta Mono arba stereo
einaras13 mÄ—gsta Rough Boy
PLIKASS mÄ—gsta ZZ Top dainÄ… Rough Boy
PLIKASS mÄ—gsta Rough Boy
  Daugiau

Pokalbių dėžutė

00:10 - edzkaa1
Nu ką, nemaža tikimybė, kad vistik My Dying Bride nebus Kilkim Žaibu, atšaukė beveik visus šių metų pasirodymus. Tik organizatoriai kažkaip neskuba pranešti ir toliau reklamuoja..
20:28 - Silentist
SVEIKI tiek kad net KUKU
10:43 - Arunazz
sVEIKI
15:00 - WeeT
Atsinaujino TOP 40!
Atsinaujino LT TOP 30!
09:40 - Silentist
guess I did make my name out of my drumming, and I have the big drum sets, and I'm doing all these crazy, odd-time signatures, so, yeah, I guess drumming was very important to what made me popular.

Mike Portnoy
18:43 - Arunazz
SVEIKI
16:33 - Silentist
Tamsa pasitraukia ir paukštis pakyla, Respublika įveikia tylą. Us tave ir us draugus - virs nakties sviesus dangus (old spice)
Atsinaujino TOP 40!
Atsinaujino LT TOP 30!
Daugiau  

Informacija

Å iuo metu narÅ¡o narių: 1
  Neregistruotų vartotojų: 280
  IÅ¡ viso užsiregistravÄ™: 73332
  Naujausias narys: adcjwovwkc
  Å iandien apsilankÄ—: 453243